Dual single photon counter based on Silicon avalanche photo diode (APD) technology.
qutools’ quTD is a 2-channel single photon counting module based on Silicon avalanche photo diodes (SiAPD). These have a wide spectral responsivity range from 450 nm to 1050 nm with typically 40 % detection efficiency at 800 nm. The detectors are multimode fiber coupled with FC/PC input connectors. Their passive quenching circuit provides inherent protection against damage due to exposure to bright light, while still allowing high peak counting rates.
The module can be used as stand-alone or with other qutools equipment like our quTAU.
- 2 multimode fibre coupled input channels, FC/PC connectors
- Wide wavelength range (450 nm … 1.05 μm)
- Typical detection efficiency: 40 % at 800 nm
- Compact and easy-to-use
- Complete system: Measurement completed within a minimum of time
- Single Photon Counting
- Quantum Optics
- Fluorescence and Luminescence Detection
- Time-correlated photon counting (with quTAU)
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter here. quoolnews, once a month. Updates, products, news and just plain fun stuff, too.